[feature image shows gavel on top of stack of books via]
- National Association of Women and the Law – an incorporated not-for-profit feminist organization that promotes the equality rights of Canadian women through legal education, research, and law reform advocacy.
- National Women’s Law Center – The Center has won landmark advances to improve the lives of women for more than 40 years. Recent accomplishments range from protecting pregnant workers to raising the minimum wage in states across the country.
- Transgender Law Center works to change law, policy, and attitudes so that all people can live safely, authentically, and free from discrimination regardless of their gender identity or expression.
- Transgender Law and Policy Institute (TLPI) a non-profit organization dedicated to engaging in effective advocacy for transgender people in our society. The TLPI brings experts and advocates together to work on law and policy initiatives designed to advance transgender equality.
- Why Doesn’t America Have an Equal Rights Amendment? – Tessa Roy
- Women’s Rights Law – HG.org
- Youth and The Law – prezi by Kim Katrin Milan